Come and explore the language and culture of Swahili.
This beautiful language is spoken within the continent of Africa.
In these sessions, you will learn the basics of Swahili and by the end of the course, you will be able to hold conversations as you travel around Swahili speaking Africa.
Our lessons include the use of music, so you can finally learn the meaning behind some of the most popular songs you have been singing over the past few years.
Find out about the different dialects of Swahili and the distinct language and culinary flavours that remind you of the warmth of Africa.
In this 4 week course, you will find your Tribe – a language or country that you connect with, if you haven’t already.
Right on your doorstep in London, come down with a friend and enjoy a new experience together.
School of African Languages – Speak the language of your loved ones
Go ahead and book that course now…
- 1 hour of Swahili language sessions
- Native speaking, fun, friendly and professional teacher
- Meet up with new people and learn with others
- Information packed practical language training starting from Swahili basics
- Best suitable for beginners level speakers
- Course content designed by experienced qualified teachers and education practitioners.
- Mini practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with native speakers in Kenya or Tanzania.